This award honors an entrepreneurship center that is 5 years old or less, and which was created to serve a specific target audience with a specific purpose.
- Clearly state the purpose and goals of the center and include target audience.
- Briefly discuss the rationale for creating this entrepreneurship center to include how stakeholder interest and support were gathered.
- Provide a graphical timeline depicting major milestones for the development of the center from conception to current year.
- Provide a list of specific achievements to date with a brief explanation.
- Appendix (not included in the 5 page limit):
- Provide a center organizational chart to include faculty, staff, other personnel, and strategic partners.
- Include up to two (2) other items of your choice that best reflect the goals of your emerging center.
- Met all the requirements of the award application. GCEC will not accept applications that do not follow the instructions for submission.
- Responded effectively to the specific criteria for this award as listed in the Application Criteria section. Each requirement as outlined in the Application Criteria will be judged on a 5 point scale, with 5 being exceptional.
Application Submission Requirements
- One PDF file no more than 4MB in size and labeled with center’s name and containing:
- Application no more than 5 pages in length with normal font and margins.
- Required appendix materials (not included in the 5 page limit).