This award honors a center that has developed a significant original innovation in entrepreneurship pedagogy.
- Clearly describe the pedagogical innovation your center has developed.
- Briefly discuss the rationale for creating this original innovation to include how stakeholder interest and support were gathered.
- Provide examples for how this innovation is being used at your center and perhaps elsewhere.
- Provide up to two (2) other items of your choice that demonstrate the innovativeness of your pedagogical approach.
- Met all the requirements of the award application. GCEC will not accept applications that do not follow the instructions for submission.
- Responded effectively to the specific criteria for this award as listed in the Application Criteria section. Each requirement as outlined in the Application Criteria will be judged on a 5 point scale, with 5 being exceptional.
Application Submission Requirements
- One PDF file no more than 4MB in size and labeled with center’s name and containing:
- Application no more than 5 pages in length with normal font and margins.
- Required appendix materials (do not count in 5 pages).