2021 – 2022 Global Consortium of Entrepreneurship
Membership runs from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022
All four-year academic institutions are invited to join the GCEC, the premier organization linking the nation’s leading university-based entrepreneurship centers. The GCEC, with over 200 university members, has become the primary vehicle linking established, as well as emerging centers, from both large and small schools, both public and private, for the purposes of sharing best practices and advancing, strengthening, and celebrating the impact of university-based entrepreneurship centers and programs.
Benefits of GCEC Membership:
- Participation in the annual GCEC conference. Meet with and learn from others in entrepreneurship education. Each year GCEC members from more than 225 university-based entrepreneurship centers around the world gather to share best practices and insights.
- Ability to present your best practices at the conference
- Opportunity for recognition for your center’s achievements through the GCEC and Nasdaq awards
- Opportunity to serve in leadership roles in academic entrepreneurship instruction, program and center development
- Access to past selective conference presentations
- Access to GCEC current membership list
- Ability to post an open position to the GCEC job boards
Register Here for GCEC Membership and the 2021 Conference in Baltimore