This award honors a center that is dedicated solely or as part of their overall mission to supporting the creation of new entrepreneurship knowledge through research that advances the discipline.
- Clearly state the purpose and goals of your center relative to research (your research agenda) and include what differentiates your program from others doing research.
- Briefly describe how your center supports research that advances the discipline and include how stakeholder interest and support were gathered for the effort. This may include such things as publications, journal management, academic conference management, and grants.
- Provide a list of specific achievements (publications, awards, etc.) to date with a brief explanation.
- Appendix (not included in the 5 page limit):
- Provide a center organizational chart depicting the relationship of research to other center activities.
- Provide up to two (2) other items of your choice that best reflect the goals of research effort.
- Met all the requirements of the award application. GCEC will not accept applications that do not follow the instructions for submission.
- Responded effectively to the specific criteria for this award as listed in the Application Criteria section. Each requirement as outlined in the Application Criteria will be judged on a 5 point scale, with 5 being exceptional.
Application Submission Requirements
- One PDF file no more than 4MB in size and labeled with center’s name and containing:
- Application no more than 5 pages in length with normal font and margins.
- Required appendix materials (do not count in 5 pages).
Award and Nomination Information